- Big Charts.com Historical stock prices as well current stock quotes and market news.
- Morningstar.com Information on the bond market.
- Msn Money Banking, investing, financial planning.
- NASDAQ Market quotes and research, investing insights and news about the American stock exchange.
- New York Stock Exchange Market quotes and research, investing insights and news about the American and European stock exchanges.
- Over-the-Counter Stocks (OTC) Check the prices of penny stocks and other over-the-counter stocks.
- Precious Metal prices Metal prices from Scotia Bank.
- Yahoo Finance The top financial news and research website.
- Valueline Complimentary reports, industry analysis and quote lookups, as well as, subscription information
- American Annual Reports
- American and European Annual Reports Search by business type, region, stock exchange.
- Help Me With My Bank Find answers to common questions about bank accounts, credit cards, insurance and mortgages, etc.
- Investor Advice from the Securities Exchange Commission on saving, investing and protecting your money.
- Kiplingers Personal Finance Business forecasts and basic information about family finances such as insurance, taxes and retirement.
- Mymoney Tips on financial planning, credit, saving, home ownership, retirement and other personal finance topics from the Financial Literacy and Education Commission.
United States Government Agencies
- U.S. Dept of the Treasury: Bureau of the Public Debt Buy Treasury Bills, set up a Treasury Direct Account, T-Bill investment rates.
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Investors protection and overseer of the integrity of the securities markets. Oversees stock exchanges, broker-dealers, investment advisors, mutual funds, public utility holding companies. Maintains the EDGAR database of disclosure documents filed by publicly traded companies.
- FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Agency) formerly known as NASD (National Association of Securities Dealers). Investor protection and market integrity.